1967 Chevrolet Yenko Super Camaro for sale on ebay and Throttlestop Price:US $519,900.The Rarest of Rare, 1967 Chevrolet Yenko Super Camaro 1 of 54 Built, 427ci 4-Speed, Stunningly Restored. There is no name more synonymous in 60’s Muscle Car Performance than Don Yenko, Here is your once in a lifetime chance to own what might be the rarest Camaro ever built!
VEHICLE DESCRIPTION :
- 1 of 54 1967 Yenko Camaro’s (Claimed) to be ever produced making this specimen rarer than the 1969 ZL-1 Camaro
- It is believed that only 10 of the original 54 still exist today
- Less than 100 miles on this absolutely stunning and correct restoration
- Finished in Beautiful Deep Water Blue with Blue Vinyl Interior
- Fitted with the correct fiberglass “Stinger” style hood
- Correctly Dated 427ci L72 Powerplant Rated at 450hp mated to a M-21 4-Speed Transmission
- Stewart Warner Gauge Package
- Sold with original purchase documents from the Selling Dealer and Yenko along with receipts showing the L72 Conversion
- Racer and Businessman Don Yenko set out to build the car that Chevrolet would not, the all out no bares held ultimate Super Camaro
- Being the shear limited numbers produced, and the remaining real examples, this Yenko is truly a once in a lifetime opportunity
- 1967 Yenko Camaro’s seldom hit the open market, don’t miss this one!
Source : ebay and Throttlestop