1967 Shelby GT500 Fastback for sale at the Mecum Auctions.
To be sold at the Dallas 2020 auction, Dallas, TX, October 15-17, 2020.
- Shelby no. 01953
- Delivered new to J.D. Ball Ford, Inc. in Miami, Florida
- No expense-spared rotisserie restoration performed by Randy Delisio
- 428 Police Interceptor engine
- Dual Holley 4-barrel carburetors
- Finned Cobra valve covers, oil pan and air cleaner
- 4-speed manual transmission
- Power steering
- Power brakes with front discs
- Nightmist Blue with White Lemans stripes
- Lightweight fiberglass hood, trunk and side air and brake scoops
- Black bucket seat interior
- Wood-rimmed steering wheel
- Pushbutton AM radio
- Roll bar
- Inboard fog lamps
- Shelby cast aluminum 10-spoke wheels
- Listed in the Shelby Registry
Source: Mecum Auctions.