1968 Ford Mustang Fastback 1828 Miles Black Fastback 351W TWIN TURBO 6 Speed Man for sale on ebay Classified ad price:US $199,950
A Full Custom Fastback Mustang Resto-Mod built off of a brand new steel body and titled as a 2016 Special Construction iwth VIN issued by California.
- Custom Fabrication on Front Air Dam, Splitter, Canards, Fog Lights, and Front Brake Air Ports – Custom Fabrication on Rear Diffuser, Functional Side Air Scoops, Side Skirts, and Wheel Wells – Custom Fabrication in Engine Compartment to set 75% of the engine weight behind the front wheels Engine – 800HP
- Ford 351 Dart Block V8, Balanced and Blueprinted, Ported and Polished Yates Heads with Manley Valves – Twin Garrett 41041-0037 Turbos, LP Intercoolers, 14 PSI Waste Gates – Forged Crank, Carrillo Rods, Race Tech Pistons, Clevite Rod Bearings, Crower Lifters and Cam, Manton Pushrods – MSD Distributor, Barnes 5 Stage Oil Pump, Custom Billet Intake Manifold and Throttle Body – Autronic Wiring Harness Transmission:
- T-56 Tranzilla 6-Speed Manual with Close Ratio Suspension:
- RRS Phase 3 Front Coil Over Struts with Spherical Bearings and Adjustable Strut Rods – Control Freak Tubular Lower Control Arms, RRS Power Steering Rack – RRS 3 Link Rear Suspension, 9″ Housing, 31 Spline Posi Level 3 rear end Assembly with Modular Iron Case – Aluminum Daytona Pinion Support, Cryogenic Treated Debured Gear Set and Billet Yoke – RRS Front and Rear Sway Bars Brakes:
- RRS Phase 7 Front Brakes with 345mm two piece rotors and 6 Piston Calipers – RRS RD4 Rear Brakes with 6 Piston Caliper – Electric High Power Master Cylinder with Remote Reservoir Wheels:
- Front – Shelby 17×10 – Rear – Shelby 17×12 Additional:
- Cosmetic Roll Cage – Exterior Battery Kill Switch – Front and Rear Tow Points – ATL Super Cell 200 Series 32 Gallon, 3 door surge fuel tank – 5 Liter AFFF SFI Fire Suppression Systen – Sparco 8 Point Harness – Corbeau Seats all steel body, with custom fabricated flares, front valance and hood, among other things.
This Custom Fastback was designed and built with an ability to perform on the dragstrip, autocross track, or making top speed runs on the flats. Finished in Classic and Sinister Black with light Gold Stripes, this ‘Stang is striking and turns heads everywhere it goes.
Every aspect of the car is fully custom and well over $400K has been invested in this incredible build.