Customized 2008 Ford Mustang GT with 7,650 miles and Roush Supercharger for sale at the Hemmings Online Auction
- ONE-OF-A-KIND STREET MACHINE
- Only 7,638 original miles. Yes, 7,638 original miles!
- Thousands of dollars were invested in this one-of-a-kind build.
- Show quality throughout.
- Clean Car Fax report included.
- Beautiful original Alloy Clearcoat Metallic paint with custom matte black stripes.
- Exterior custom features include tinted windows, rear window louvers, Trufiber Super Snake hood, Cervini front bumper and valance, Cervini front billet upper and lower grills, headlight splitters, smoked halo headlights, smoked front marker lights, Cervini driving and fog lights, painted mirror caps, Cervini side scoops, Cervini rear quarter scoops, Cervini lower molding kit with exhaust cut outs, Shelby rear spoiler, Cervini rear tail panel with LED lights, Cervini rear bumper, black fuel door and custom emblems.
- 20” American Muscle wheels with Hankook V12 EVO tires.
- Interior custom features include a Raxium stereo head unit, Boston Acoustics speakers, Hurst short throw shifter, Sprint Booster throttle control, GT embossed on center console, floor mats and trunk mat.
- Highly detailed engine compartment custom features include a Speeda shock tower brace, Roush shock tower caps, Ford blue valve covers with chrome Ford Racing breather, Spectre cold air intake with K&N filter, four chrome caps with Mustang logo and Roush supercharged emblems.
- Powered by the original 4.6L V8 with Roush M90 Supercharger producing 435HP/400 Ft.Lb TQ and 5-speed manual transmission.
- Equipped with BBK ceramic coated long tune headers, BBK high flow catalytic converters, Pypes side exhaust and an Eibach Pro-System Plus Suspension including springs, sway bars, shocks and struts.
Source : MS CLASSIC CARS and Hemmings Auction