Ford vehicles won in sedan, pickup and van categories:
- Ford Taurus SE – an eight-time large sedan winner
- Ford F-150 XL – six-time full-size half-ton pickup truck winner
- Ford F-350 Super Duty XL – three-time full-size one-ton pickup truck winner
- Ford Transit 150 XL low-roof passenger wagon – four-time full-size half-ton passenger van winner
- Ford Transit 150 medium-roof cargo van – two-time full-size half-ton cargo van winner
Vincentric Best Fleet Value in America awards are based on fleet lifecycle costs in eight key areas – depreciation, fuel, insurance, financing, repairs, fees and taxes, opportunity costs and maintenance. Winning vehicles have the lowest lifecycle costs across 28 ownership and mileage scenarios – ranging from 24 months of ownership or 10,000 miles annually to 60 months or 40,000 miles a year.
Learn more, including specific trim levels of the award-winning vehicles, at www.vincentric.com.