A Supercharged 750 Horsepower American Icon that can be Configured as a Sport Truck or Off-Road Truck
Sealy, Texas (October 18, 2018) — In 1967, Ford had their second consecutive victory in the 24 Hours of Lemans. The champions, Dan Gurney and A.J. Foyt, were in the unforgettable Ford GT MK IV. The winning car wore a race red exterior with a white racing stripe livery. To this day, it is one of the most famous heritage racing liveries in existence. It is with great pride, that Hennessey Performance looks to carry on the Heritage history by unveiling the final vehicle in the Hennessey Heritage lineup, a supercharged 750 horsepower Ford F-150 that wears the same 1967 Ford Lemans racing livery.
The 2019 Hennessey Heritage F-150 joins the Heritage family and now sits next to Hennessey’s 2005 Ford GT, 2018 Ford GT Heritage Edition, and the 2019 Hennessey Heritage Mustang. The team takes the factory 5.0L V8 engine in the F-150 and adds a 2.9L supercharger, high-flow air intake, catback exhaust system, and upgraded fuel system components under the hood to take the truck’s power to an impressive 758 hp and 660 lb-ft of torque. The Hennessey Heritage F-150 is configurable in either a sport truck (lowered) or an off-road ready (lifted) set up making the truck perfect for the driving experience of your choice.
“The 1966-1969 24 Hours of Lemans victories by Ford are some of the most momentous races in history,” said company founder & CEO, John Hennessey. “After taking delivery of the 2018 Heritage Edition Ford GT, our team saw an opportunity to further honor the hard work, perseverance, and dedication that the 1967 Heritage livery represents. We now feel that the Heritage lineup is complete, and there is a vehicle available for any kind of driver and/or any kind of driving experience – whether it be off-road, track, or casual daily driving.”
The Hennessey Heritage F-150 in the sport configuration includes a full suspension lowering kit, front sway bars, a front 6-piston performance brake upgrade, 22” performance wheels and tires and custom red/white livery decals. In the off-road configuration, the truck includes a 2.5” front suspension leveling kit, 20” 10-spoke off-road wheels with 33” Toyo off-road tires and the custom red/white livery graphics. A 6-piston front performance brake upgrade is available by request for the off-road configuration.
The starting price for the 2019 Hennessey Heritage F-150 is $94,950, which includes a new 2019 Ford Platinum F-150 Crewcab. Production is limited to just 19 units and the vehicle is available for export to international markets. The Hennessey Heritage F-150 as well as other Hennessey Ford builds are available directly from Hennessey or from select Authorized Hennessey Performance Ford dealers.
2019 HENNESSEY HERITAGE FORD F150 TRUCK SPECIFICATIONS
Available for 2018-2019 Ford F150 Pick-up Trucks equipped with the 5.0L V8 engine.
• 0-60 mph: 4.3 sec.
• 1/4 mile: 12.6 sec. @ 112 mph
• 758 bhp @ 7,000 rpm (570 rear wheel hp)
• 2.9 Liter Supercharger System
• Increase Boost Pressure
• Air-to-Water Intercooler
• High-Flow Air Induction
• Fuel Injector Upgrade
• Fuel System Upgrade
• Stainless Steel Cat-Back Exhaust
• Professional Installation
• HPE Engine Management Calibration
• Chassis Dyno Tuning & Road Testing
• Heritage Edition Livery Graphics
• Serial Numbered Dash & Engine Plaques
• Hennessey Exterior Badging
• Hennessey Embroidered Headrests
• 3 year/36,000 Mile Limited Warranty
SPORT KIT UPGRADE:
• Lowering Kit
• Sway Bars
• Brembo Braking System
• 22″ Wheels with Tires
• Hennessey Front Bumper
• 5 LED Lights In Front Bumper
• Hennessey Rear Bumper
• 20” Hennessey 10-Spoke Wheels
• 35” Toyo Off-Road Tires
• Front Suspension Leveling Kit
• Overall Lift Is 3”
• Hennessey Exterior Emblems
• Professional Installation
• 3 year/36,000 Limited Mile Warranty
* Estimated power ratings at the engine. Actual power will be measured at the rear wheels, before and after the upgrades are installed and tuned. Rear wheel horsepower and torque figures are approximately 15-20% lower than the factory published power figures which are measured at the crankshaft on an engine dyno. Larger and heavier wheel/tire configurations lower wheel horsepower and torque.
Source: Hennessey Performance