- Just in time for the change in seasons, Ram 1500 North Edition offers equipment to tackle the harshest nor’easter
- Ram 1500 North highlights 4×4 capability and features to keep truck warm and free of ice and snow
- Includes factory lift, electric-locking rear differential, off-road tires and amenities to help shrug off inclement weather
- Monochromatic appearance package with steel body-color bumpers, door handles, mirrors and grille
November 19, 2018 , Middleborough, Massachusetts – As Old Man Winter prepares to move in, Ram readies drivers with the new 2019 Ram 1500 North — a special-edition truck with content and features geared toward truck owners who need more capability and warmth on their frozen drive.
“The Ram 1500 North is more than a great-looking pickup, it offers cold-weather content for truck owners who require a no-compromise 4×4 as part of their daily regimen,” said Reid Bigland, Head of Ram Brand. “A factory lift, locking rear axle and all-weather tires deliver confidence when your path is anything but clear.”
Standard features on the Ram 1500 North include:
- Three-peak mountain snowflake (3PMSF) severe snow service-rated on/off-road Falken LT tires
- 4×4 transfer case with 4×4 Auto, 4×4 High and 4×4 Low settings
- One-inch factory lift
- Electric-locking rear axle
- Tow hooks
- Engine block heater
- Heated seats and steering wheel
- Remote start
- Uconnect 8.4-inch touchscreen with SiriusXM Travel Link Weather
- Mopar all-weather floor mats to contain slush and snow
- 12-way power driver seat with 4-way power lumbar
- Heated, folding mirrors
- Front and rear Park Sense audible/visual warning system
- Body-color bumpers, grille, mirrors, door handles and rear fender “4×4” decal
Based on the Big Horn model, the Ram 1500 North is available in Crew Cab 4×4, short bed or long bed cab body styles with the eTorque 3.6-liter Pentastar or 5.7-liter HEMI® V-8.
The Ram 1500 North is available at dealers now. Base Manufacturer’s Suggested Retail Price is $45,890, plus $1,695 destination.